Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

Folk|Photography has added a photo to the pool:


Ford F-150 SVT Raptor


Decided to upload another Raptor photo to keep things interesting and fresh. If you don’t like the Raptor and want more F40 photos, don’t fret…I have plenty more on the way. I’m not usually a 4×4 kind of person, but I must say, this truck is badass.


I wanted to sincerely thank ALL of you who have commented, favorited, and liked my recent photos from the Bonneville Salt Flats set. I knew you guys would like them, but nothing could have prepared me for the outpouring of comments and kind words that I have been receiving. Thanks guys and I’m really glad you are all enjoying them so much.


Please leave a comment/fave if you like it. Please do not use/post elsewhere without my prior consent. Thank you.


Source: Catchy Colors Pool




No comments:

Post a Comment