Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chandeliers in Kalkan, Turkey

erik g peterson has added a photo to the pool:


Chandeliers in Kalkan, Turkey


[38/52]


We just returned home after a week in Kalkan, Turkey. It was the least prepared I’d ever been for international travel; I hadn’t even seen a photo of the city before going, just the villa we rented. While it wasn’t the remote fishing village I had hoped for, I agree that we needed a relaxing, sit-by-the-pool type vacation for a change.


A group of 7 of us rented a villa high on the hill overlooking the Mediterranean (photos of the amazing sunsets to come soon!) and lounged, explored the area and relaxed.


I discovered this shop one night while we were trying to decide on a restaurant for dinner. Every chandelier was lit and the warm friendly atmosphere surrounding the shop was incredible. I grabbed a few photos before we went to eat but couldn’t stop thinking about the shop despite the amazing dinner and fantastic view. Immediately afterwards I went straight back and spent some serious time enjoying the light.


Source: Catchy Colors Pool




No comments:

Post a Comment